Atech Network Services can provide service and maintenance contracts for systems you already have in place and those installed by us.
Maintenance support is critical to keeping your communications working and our support services are underpinned by a Service Level Agreement (SLA) which provides assurance to our customers, that faults are prioritised according to severity and resolved within a targeted fix time.
Maintenance support enables us to remotely access to your system, resolve faults and undertake any re-programming requirements quickly and efficiently and in the event that a site visit is required customers with support are prioritised.
Other benefits of Atech network Services support include:
- Automatic cover for all new system purchases
- Guaranteed engineering response time of 4 hours for ALL system faults
- Bespoke service level – Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm
- FOC technical help desk support
- FOC remote system changes where available
- Monthly payment plan
- Cover for all parts and labour including system handsets
- Manufacturer level support and free software upgrades
- Fully certified system engineers
Our engineers are qualified in maintaining telephone systems from all the leading manufacturers including;